START HERE: Design Order Form
CLICK THE LINK AND SAVE A COPY OF THIS FORM.
Conceptual_Kennel_Design_Purchase_Order_Form – To place an order, click on this link and save a copy of the form. Complete the order form, and send it, and any additional information, sketches, drawings, or any other materials to us with your order form. Then, click the arrow below and select the services desired. Call anytime with any questions, we’re here to help. Depending on our current work load, once received, the first draft of smaller floor plans is usually ready in a week or so, and larger projects, in three to four weeks.
- Sample Kennel Plan – This is an example of a 60 dog boarding kennel plan. Each project is a custom design based on the clients’ specific needs. No two projects have ever been exactly alike.
- Sample Kennel Elevation – This is an example of a building elevation. An elevation is a drawing showing how the building will appear from the outside.
- Sample Kennel Rendering – This is an example of a Rendering. A rendering is a drawing showing how the building and site might look when completed. These are ideal for fundraising and project marketing.
- CLM Incorporated – Our corporation webpage.
- Design Grants Available – Through our services, Animal Shelter and Animal Rescue facility design grants are available.
- Kennel Business Plans – A complete and thorough business plan is often needed to start a new business. Click here to see how to begin yours.
- National Kennel Sales – National Kennel Sales & Appraisals, the people to call to buy or sell a kennel business.
- Dog Kennel Floors – Kennel floors take a beating, and if they are not prepared properly the floor holds odors and bacteria in. Click here to see how to best protect your kennel investment.